Phase- I : Written Examination -- Combined Duration 3 Hrs. (Combined Objective & Descriptive Type Tests)
-- [Max marks-250 (combined)]
Objective Type Test:
The duration of objective type test will be 2 hours, Max. marks 200 and will consist of :
- Test of English Language (Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
Descriptive Type Test:
- The duration of Descriptive type test will be 1 hour, Max. marks-50
- The test will be of "Test of English Language (Comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay)"
- Descriptive test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who are adequately high in percentile ranking in each of all the four objective tests and have scored overall aggregate 40% and above in case of General category and aggregate 35% and above in case SC/ST/OBC/PWD category.
- The qualifying marks for descriptive test will also be overall aggregate 40% for General category and overall aggregate 35% for SC/ ST/OBC/PWD.
- The merit list of written examination will be based on the aggregate of the marks obtained by the candidates in Objective and Descriptive tests.